Thursday, May 8, 2008

WhO Am I??

My name M.Danis..juz call me Komeng...i was born at Hospital besar kuala Lumpur...im 24 years old..my hobbies are playing PC games, Reading, surfing intenet,Playing Guitar and hang out with friends....my early education at Tadik Kemas Pantai Dalam Kuala Lumpur and primary School at S.R.K Brickfields 2 KualaLumpur....I started my secondary school at S.M.K Bangsar Kuala Lumpur in years 1997-2001...after i finished my study in SPM, i gone to Kasturi Institution to continue study in STPM....in year 2004 I continued 3 years study course in degree Computer Science at International University College Of Technology Twintech, Bandar sri Damansara.... my derams is? i would like to be a billionaire...in order to achieve my goals, i've always reading the book kind of financial management...For instances, "Why we want u to be rich" which is authored by Robert T Kiosaky and Donald Trump..i like this book because it much telling us how to manage our financial and review the secret how there become richers and successful in their business...Lastly, what else arr..??this blog merely for the job function and for those are interested to know me..as a conclusion,only those mingle around me know how like Mr KoWmEnG is hahah!!Assalamualaikum..

1 comment:

norizwani said...

askm...hai....blh tny..awat muka dpn blck jer..mmg minat htm ke cik abang oii